Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Okay, so it's finally here. The long awaited
CAKE WEBSITE!!!

Wooo! Ahhh! Yea! (The crowd goes wild...)


The website is: http://cakesbycassandra.weebly.com/

(I will be posting the link on the sidebar as well.) And just so you know, it's still a work in progress. I have some more ideas for it, but I wanted to go ahead and get pictures posted so that I could give out business cards and people could go online to see a portfolio. I plan on adding some more picture pages with drawings/designs of cakes too. But this will give you an idea of what I've been spending my free well time doing. I'm making a cake for a baby shower this weekend that will be sweet! And I just donated a cake to a charity event too. So, look forward to more pictures next week.
Well, enjoy!

7 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Wow they are amazing Cassandra. Great job!

Michelle said...

Um. WOW! I'm glad you finally got it up and running. Your cakes are seriously GORGEOUS! (And yay for three blog posts in just a few days!)

Jana said...

These are fantastic! I honestly want to learn how to do this. Wow. WOW!

Bacchus Family said...

I'm very impressed. The cakes look awesome. I hope with all the recent results, meds and diets that things will continue to improve. Good luck with the cake business too.

Cha said...

Love the cakes, love the website and love all of the blogposts--way to catch up!

kim e said...

WOW! If you lived closer I would be your best customer. Your talent is amazing just like you!

Cha said...

I'm honored that my picture made the blogpost! Way to go my amazing friend--I love your creative ideas.