Monday, August 21, 2006

Hey Friends...it's been awhile and it may be a while longer until I sit down to really write something but I thought I'd add a quick update on the more important moments in my life at this time.

One) I am still looking for work...I got a job at Sears but requires me to stand for 5-6 hours at a time and I need a desk job b/c

Two) I hurt my knee on Thursday July 13th during a soccer game and it's still bothering me...bothering me so much that I went to a doctor. Ends up I tore my ACL and now I have to wear a brace until my surgery...yes, I said surgery. Uck. I don't want to. They'll use my hamstring to reconstruct my ligament but it's alright cause
Three) I get to go home tomorrow to see my family and relax and be happy before the surgery and school starts and work and everything else. We are going to Myrtle Beach and brace or no brace I am swimming in the ocean in three days time. And then we are off to Charleston for a Saturday. What fun.

So, that's my life right now. We'll see where it goes from here.

4 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

I'm sorry to hear that you got an owie. That's never fun. And, surgery isn't either. I hope you get better soon!!!

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

So, I'm finally looking at your blog again (I lost your address, and I feel like I've fallen off the face of the planet, as far as my friends are concerned).

I'm sorry to hear that you tore your ACL. That does not sound fun! I am assuming by now that you've had the surgery. I hope it went well! I also hope you'll get to be at the dinner Britt's been planning. I have been missing everyone dearly and will definitely be there!

By the way, if you want to check out my blog, it's http://twogringosandamexifry.blogspot.com/ (sorry it's long, you can thank Matt for that).

Travis Butterfield said...

Cassandra! Where have you gone? I hope you're doing well. How is your knee? You really should update your blog. *wink*

Dave said...

That injury stuff is just no fun!!!

Hope it all goes well for you!

daveandleanne.blogspot.com