Monday, May 07, 2007

Oh my...look who's back.

To my friends,

So, there are three things that I told myself I didn't want to do...cause everyone else was doing them.
1) Join Google
2) Join Facebook
3) Get a Cell phone

And here's where I stand now:
1) Had to join Google to access my blog since blogspot was bought out
2) On edge about this one - I don't want to be on Facebook but all my friends are and I want to see their pictures
3) And if only I had the money

So...all my stubbornness against the ways of the world is slowly slipping away. Soon, I will be just like everyone else...
maybe.

Anyhow, for the moment, by succumbing to Google's dominion I now have access to my blog once again and can re-enter the world of blogging.
I missed you all. I will write more soon. And I promise pictures.


Love,
Me

1 comment:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Yay! Welcome back! I do check your blog ever so often, so I was happy to see a new post!