Saturday, June 16, 2007

One Awesome Cake
Okay...so I just have to show off a little bit. My brother's birthday was this past Wed. the 13th of June and I made him a birthday cake...but not just any cake...

I made him a lap top because my brother is a computer science major and therefore it was quite fitting. I also put Charlie the Unicorn on the screen which everyone got a big kick out of. If you've never seen Charlie the Unicorn...well, you're not missing much...it's really quite dumb, but when all your friends quote it and you watch it 5 or 6 times, it starts to become real funny.

Anyhow, here are some pictures of the cake and some peeps at my bro's party. Yay! for Birthdays!
Enjoy!
(and don't forget to tell me how awesome I am)
haha

p.s. The windows key was my favorite...you can see it on the slice of cake in pic 5.

No comments: