Monday, June 18, 2007



Skeet Shooting!

So, this past Saturday I went shooting. It was fun. Very dusty and rather warm...we were in the desert after all. My brother really wanted to go so he bought some clay pigeons and a shooter and we borrowed a gun and headed out. I have some bruise marks on my shoulder from the shot gun, but I hit a pigeon on my second try. That made me happy. We did a little hip shooting to for fun as well. Not accurate at all but I felt like I was in a western.

Here's a picture of me shooting. My bro is in the foreground.

And this is a picture of my friend Mallory learning how to shoot.

The best part, though, is cocking the gun. I like the sound it makes when the empty shell pops out.

Well, that's all...nothing to insightful to tell. I just wanted to show my gun pics:)

2 comments:

Thirdmango said...

Wackiness!

Jared, Miranda and Max said...

Cassandra! I've been catching up on your blog and I love it! I do think your cake decorating skills are quite amazing... I'm incredibly jealous that you got to go see Nicklecreek... and I looooooved the old Roman Gardens video, (even though I only knew some of the people). Hope you're doing well and you have to let me know when your art exhibit is!