Friday, August 17, 2007

GRADUATION
I Finally did it!

Here is my brother and I leaving to head to graduation at 7:30 am. Yeah Fun.


This is me walking...whenever I get nervous I always cross my ring and middle fingers over one another which causes my pinky to stick out. I don't know why I do it...and I didn't realize I had been doing it on stage until I got to see the pictures later. I look so silly :)

Here is my bro, Jonathan, and I looking real excited that I now finally have a diploma. It was pretty great!

And it's me again. (Sorry, there are lots of pictures of me.)

Yeah!
I'm still excited!
(and those gowns are really not flattering on anyone)

And here is my friend Matt. He came to watch my graduation and keep my brother company. What a good kid! :)

And my friend, Kendall. Also good.

And my brother, Jonathan...again.
(good too)

This is when I realized how hot those gowns are and so I took it off. Jon looks good in it...it's like peering into the future.

The group.
(Kendall is trying to be short like the rest of us. Oh how tall people envy us :)

My friends.
(p.s. We're standing on a slope to try and make Matt taller and Kendall shorter...sort of worked.)

And now I'm just happy it's all over...

as I skip through the parking lot...swinging my tassel...

and waving goodbye to campus.
How strange to think it's over...
after so long.
This is one of those bitter sweet moments.
So happy...yet so sad.

.

.

.

But mostly happy! :)

1 comment:

Que Sera said...

The picture that you have of you and Jonathan looking excited reminded me of EFY. I was pretty entertained by it. Congratulations on graduating!