Friday, December 05, 2008



This blog is for my husband's family.

They are always asking me how he is doing at work at his new job, and I'm never quite sure what to tell them. However, I received this email today from him, and in his own words this is how he is doing:

"I'm feeling pretty confident in my progress here at work. When I started, it was pretty difficult because I was not sure what I was doing. After a couple months of work, my big accomplishment was to change the value of a resistor (which is about half the size of a grain of rice). Today was another big accomplishment. I had 10 resistors changed. That's like five grains of rice! Yup, my influence here is certainly on the rise."

And that's about as much as I know and understand about his life as a computer engineer.

No comments: