Monday, July 11, 2011




Nathaniel
Born June 14th at 5 pm
7 pounds 6 ounces
20 1/2 inches

(One week old)

Mom went into the hospital on Monday June 13th after her water broke at home. Unfortunately it was nearly 30 hours later before little Nathaniel made his appearance. An emergency c-section was performed but happily both mother and baby made it through fine and are healthy and well.

(Two weeks old)Now all mom and pop want is a little more sleep.
Nathaniel will be 4 weeks old tomorrow and already weighs over 10 pounds. He's a really good eater; though, his parents really wish he would maybe eat a little less and sleep a little more.
:)


But at least his parents find him terribly funny!

(I love my carrot.)
(And big strawberries.)
(Call me.)
(oops...Excuse me.)
(I'm so funny!)

15 comments:

Rebecca J said...

Nice pics of the little guy!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Congrats he is so cute. I love the creative pictures next to the food.

The Hungry Homemaker said...

He is adorable! Congrats!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats guys that is a beautiful/handsome baby you have there. He's so adorable! Can't wait to meet him :)!

Hang in there with the sleep the first 6 weeks are the hardest!

Katie Rod said...

Cute!! He looks so handsome...love all his faces. And yes, I agree with Tiffany that those first few weeks ( ok really months) are really rough. It will get better!

Jones said...

He is a darling baby! Congratulations. I love the funny pics. You guys have a great sense of humor.

April said...

Absolutely adorable! So happy for you!

Jason said...

I love him! He is so cute! Now I am looking forward to seeing how creative you are with his one year old cake!!! I know it's pretty far off, but you better start tihnking about it, I'm expecting something amazing. :)

Jason said...

um, that was jana of course...

Darcy and Michael said...

He's so handsome! Congratulations! I'm so happy for y'all.:-)

Liz said...

He looks so sweet! What a doll. Love the funny pictures. You guys have the perfect sense of humor for raising kids. Now, go get some sleep!

kim e said...

Your little boy is precious. Glad you are both doing great.

Mary and Jake said...

Oh cassandra and monte he is so cute! congratulations!

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

OK, he is too stinkin' cute! Congratulations! I hope you're starting to get a little more sleep now :) (oh, and I never would have thought to pose a newborn with food, but it made me laugh!)

Michelle said...

I've looked at the pictures a few time, but haven't had a chance to comment. He is SOOOO gorgeous (as they would say here). I hope you are loving him (even though it is a hard adjustment too!). I wish I could snuggle him in person and I hope you are all doing well. Thanks for the pictures! I love being able to see him from all the way across the pond! :)