Saturday, January 28, 2006

I had the most bizarre dreams last night. This is no big surprise for anyone that knows me well as I dream often and with much strangeness, but in one of the particular dreams I had last night I was holding a child. It was an infant boy and I loved him dearly. There was much to the dream and many fiascos to overcome and things to do. I often live in my own exciting movie world of adventure and suspense. This morning, however, I woke and instead of leaving my story life behind I found myself longing to re-enter that dream world once again…for one solitary reason.

That reason…
the intense desire and sadness I felt at having left my child, my little boy, behind. It was so very weird. I knew it was a dream, but I couldn’t help but wish to be able to hold that child again, my child. I could still feel the weight in my arms and see his smiling little face when he hiccupped a little baby spittle on my shirt. He had blue eyes. Oh how eager I am to hold him again, even now, hours and hours later. IT WAS JUST A DREAM!! (I tell myself.) Ugh!..........But I miss him so. Hmm...How peculiar…

No comments: