Monday, November 24, 2008

When Engineers Own a Dog


So, My husband sent me this YouTube video of a puppy playing ball. The email was entitled, "When Engineers Own a Dog". After I watched the video I sent it to my folks, and here is the email conversation that ensued between my father and I. When it comes down to it, I guess, the economy situation is not far from anyone's mind.

Anyhow, here watch the video...it's cute: Puppy Playing Ball

(P.S. PoJo is our dog back home.)



Me:
"This is sort of funny. It reminds me of when PoJo runs before you even throw the ball because he's so excited and expecting. Do you think we should get him one of these machines for Christmas. Haha :)"

Dad:
"This is cute. PoJo would probably not be willing to give up the ball after the first shot."

Me:
"Yeah, probably not. We would need another machine designed to distract him while a third
machine takes his ball away. "

Dad:

"If I could afford it that would probably improve the economy, with all the manufacturing jobs it would create. We could call it the PoJo economic stimulus plan. Do you think we could get some federal money for the PoJo plan?"

Me:

"Probably not unless we can convince the government that PoJo economics is actually a failing bank. Then they will give us lots of money that we can use on a vacation and then they will give us more that we can use to put our project into the works even though in the end it will probably only make us wealthy. But that would be good, right?"

Dad:

"Since PoJo is not a bank they will probably treat us like the car companies and send us home with our tails ducked between our legs."

Me:

"True...I guess we picked the wrong 'dog' to invest in."

No comments: