Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Hello family and friends!

I have enjoyed spending the last two mornings catching up on everyone's blogs, their family business, and all the fun Christmas (and post Christmas) times.

I also decided after reading all that everyone else is up to that it's about time I post some new things as well. I've decided to post everything in 4 different post (following this one) but it will cover everything from last week to back before my family came for Christmas, and I'm going to start with the most recent and work my way backwards.

So, I hope between my new hobby, our family health update, Christmas pics, and Seaworld that there will be something for everyone (whether family, friend, or acquaintance) to enjoy.

1 comment:

It's Not a Tuba said...

Thank you! (We missed you.)