Friday, May 18, 2007

Arghh...our internet has been down for nearly a week. That was quite depressing. I called our apt. manager but nothing happened...then after repeated calls to MStar...finally, finally, someone came out and fixed the broken switch. Hmm.

Well, this is the first time I've been online since Monday morning, and I fee like my attempts to update often have been thwarted. Right now I only have a moment or so before my date shows up. I'm going to a baseball game tonight. Night two of a three day series against Utah State. GO BYU! I can't wait. I really do love baseball. I don't know why so many people find it so uninteresting. I think it's comfortable and delightful. And I can't wait to kick Utah's butt. No red tonight...we're all BLUE through and through.

See ya'll later.

No comments: