Monday, May 07, 2007


Here are just some pictures for fun of some of the things I've made recently.













At the moment, however, I am working on my final show.
If I can find a gallery to exhibit my stuff in then I should be having my show the end of July. Graduation is in mid August so it will be before then at least. I'll keep you all updated on that...as it is pretty much the most important aspect of my life right now:)


My ideas for my show pieces are still a bit of a mystery
but when I'm a little farther along I will post some of the pieces on here.


For now...
here's a random assortment for
your viewing pleasure.














6 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Those are all so amazing! Let me know when your show is, and I would love to come.

Travis Butterfield said...

I have missed you. You need to update more.

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

Yay! Another blogger revived! I actually found out you were blogging again through Caroline's (although it's funny because she has kind of stopped). Do you have mine? e-mail me if you don't and I'll send the link.

By the way, your art is absolutely beautiful! I always love seeing it! Let me know when you have more specifics on your exhibit. I'd love to come.

If I don't see you before then, I'll see you June 9th with my girls.

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

Oh, I realized that last comment could cause some speculation. I haven't had the baby yet. I'm just sure I will by then!

Jessica said...

you don't know me and I don't know you...but wow, your work is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Good words.