Saturday, May 19, 2007

NICKELCREEK!

So, I went to one of the last shows ever for Nickelcreek last weekend. It was absolutely wonderful. Way better than I expected it to be...and I had expected it to be good:)

The whole night was great. I took a date. We went to dinner and then to the show. It was up in Salt Lake at Abranell Hall. The hall is a beautiful place. I have a couple pictures of it inside. One of me and Matt in front of a Chihuly glass sculpture. And then I have about 256 mb of saved video of the pieces of different songs they performed that night on my camera. I am sooo sad that they are dis-banding. They seem like terrific people and there music is so much fun and uplifting. Maybe I'll have to figure out how to put movie clips here on this blog so that you can watch a few.
Anyhow, time always feels like it's short, and I promised my brother I would take him shopping for new clothes for his new very cool, very important job, so as always, I will have to write more later. Life is offering so much excitement lately that I don't really know where to start. Have a wonderful weekend, my friends.

6 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

you look really pretty, as usual. ;-)

Travis Butterfield said...

p.s. you can upload your videos onto one of several sites, and then embed them onto your blog. I use YouTube, but you could also use Photobucket, or any other photo-sharing website. YouTube is pretty easy. You just get a free account, and then upload. After it is uploaded, you just get the HTML code and embed it right into your post.

BlueAdagio said...

Hey Trav~

First - you are very kind.

Second - I figured you'd be the one to let me know how to upload video:)

I appreciate it my friend

Travis Butterfield said...

I'm not so sure telling the truth is being kind . . . . Because, seriously, you look great. I'm jealous of the boy you took out. But, alas, I live so far away.

Good luck with the video, and with the boy!! I hope you get another date or two out of him. (I have to get my vicarious thrills from somewhere, you know).

It's Not a Tuba said...

(First of all, I apologize for the name change. I hope no one's too confused.)

I'm glad to see you in living color, right there on my computer screen again. (It's so much easier than real life.)

Now, for what I really wanted to say: seeing your pictures of Nickel Creek almost make me cry - just so you know. But I'm really glad I got to go home, and honestly, nothing's quite as fun without Beth around. But give it another month or so and we'll be married, so . . .

See you around!

P.S. Sorry I couldn't make it to v-ball last night. I was hoping to, but I was out with Joe and Bree until 9:something.

BlueAdagio said...

You should come to V-ball next week. We start at 8 but we generally play till 10:30 or 11pm.

I will send you some video clips of Nickel Creek if you like.
Let me know.

K, well, I have to go...I'm going camping tonight. Fun. See ya round.