Tuesday, March 21, 2006



















I went to a wedding reception for a dear friend of mine last Saturday night. It was a hour and half drive through nasty slushy rain but completely worth it. The bride was beautiful, and might I add, they had the best most delicious chocolate and peperment cookies I have ever tasted. In the above shot there are nine of us posing for one last picture before the bride and groom depart. (And if you care to count, guest number nine is hiding and peaking through next to the bride's left sholder.)

In this picture (above) one of my friends is in the middle of a hand fisted, arm pulling back - elbow jab, mouth open, very enthused "YES!"...as she had just caught the bouquet! This is probably one of my favorite shots of the night. My friends look so terribly happy.
As for myself, I did not join my friends to catch the bouquet as I opted out to take pictures. I've been to numerous weddings and have collected a few bouquets already. As of yet they have not worked their magic so I am content to keep the ones I have.

Below are a couple of small group shots. I call them: 'Enjoying the bouquet with Friends' and...
'Enjoying the delicious chocolate peperment cookies with Friends'. Mmmm.
What a delightful evening it was.

2 comments:

It's Not a Tuba said...

Cute pictures. I wish I could've gone . . . Uh, that's all.

Travis Butterfield said...

It's nice to see you finally got some pictures posted of yourself. And, what fun to see Shiloh again! Tell her I say "hi" the next time you see her!