Friday, March 17, 2006


So...I absolutely love St. Patrick's Day! I am of course wearing a green shirt and blasting out my favorite irish tunes. No one can complain. Not today.
I am most looking forward to teaching my art class today. I think the children will be terribly funny. I've got a little St. Patty's Day game prepared for them. What fun we will have.
Anyways, I just wanted to wish each and every one of you a splendid St. Patrick's Day! Hope you didn't get pinched :)

(p.s. 30 more days till my birthday...just so you know.)

3 comments:

Thirdmango said...

I went the entire day without green being around people and didn't get pinched. It was so exciting. It was like being a stealth fighter.

It's Not a Tuba said...

Now, Brother Mango, if anyone were to be daring enough to pinch you, I would like to be there to see it . . .

Travis Butterfield said...

I think you're getting a little obsessed about your birthday.