Sunday, March 26, 2006

So...all morning my brother has been annoying me by constantly holding up his fingers in the what I thought was a peace sign and then the number one. It took me some time to figure out why he was doing this. (And he thought that was hilarious.) Later he wrote a big 21 on a piece of paper that he had a friend hold up during class so that I could see it. That silly kid.

On top of that, when I came home today I found a little note on my door from another guy friend of mine in the ward that said something along the lines of happy 21 days till. That was fun to receive. Who knew this countdown would be such a success?

For anyone that may have forgotten,
it's 21 days till my birthday!...just so you know.

3 comments:

Thirdmango said...

The Note was from me. :)

Travis Butterfield said...

yep. you're obsessed.

Nikki said...

so subtle... :)