Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blog Number 50!
Let's celebrate. . . . . Okay, too tired, maybe next time.

. . .

Well, it's Saturday and today is a BYU home football game. I can't tell how excited I am about that...and how not excited about the fact that the sun from yesterday is gone and it looks bitterly cold and rainy outside. Oh well. True fans will still be at the game. I hope I can scream and cheer. My throat feels terribly soar...probably from last night's activity.


I went to a haunted forest. SCAREY! I thought to myself...I haven't been to a haunted house since I was 17 (8 years ago) and possibly I won't be as scared as I was then. Well...the haunted forest was like walking through every scarey movie ever made and ten haunted houses put together. I will never go to one of those again. I started off laughing from fear and then it turned into quiet whimpering and then I was screaming and it was not much fun anymore. Not much...maybe just a little.

I was with Monte. That part was fun. And the fact that he was such a "man". By that, I mean, when he saw how afraid I was he did everything he could to protect me. Human body shield. He would put his hand up to the monsters, that's enough, and the other arm was wrapped securely around me. I don't like being scared. I will not go back to the haunted forest. But oh how I love being protected. Strange how the moments when I feel the weakest, when I feel like such a "girl", could be the most special. It was just a fake haunted forest. But it was real fear. And it was a real moment. He was great. And I am so happy. Go figure.

No comments: