Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hey Friends!

Thought I'd drop you all a little letter to let you know what's going on in my life. Well...Life is extremely terrific right now. That's pretty much the gist of it all. The End. :)

Top ten reasons why life is so good:

10. We have a pet snake named Elphaba and she's pretty.
9. My family is doing well - brother is happy - dad got a promotion - and mom is healthy enough to go back to work.
8. There's a home football game this weekend. Yeah!
7. My volleyball team has won our last 4 tournament games. (Another game tonight:)
6. My roommates and I are planning some really awesome Halloween costumes!
5. My calling at church gives me lots of chances to serve and that fills me with joy.
4. Being graduated I have no homework so instead I get to read lots of books I've been putting on hold. (Has anyone read "The Princess and the Goblins"? It's a children's book but really interesting.)
3. I'm working, and I love my job at the art gallery and giclee printing shop.
2. I get to go to the Temple to do family history and learn and feel close to the Lord.
1. And I met someone...go figure...after being single for more than 3 and half years...I met someone that's really wonderful...some how he just appeared when I least expected it and he's terrific!

Life is good. I'm trying not to get too excited about anything. But life is very good. And that is nice. I've enjoyed all your emails and comments and I love reading your blogs too. My friends, you make me happy and I wish you all wonderful, uplifting lives.

Take care my friends.
Love always
~ME

2 comments:

Jana said...

I am so happy for you! Thanks for the update. I was hoping to hear something from you, and the day has come! Hurrah for happiness!

The Hungry Homemaker said...

HA! I read this entry earlier, but I never noticed the picture at the bottom, I love it! I am so glad things are going good for you! Lets get together with Lisa sometime and do lunch if your not too busy