Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I decided that I'm not allowed to write anything on here for awhile because any free time that I have has to be spent on homework and projects...at least till I'm caught up again with my classes. So, I just thought I'd tell you all the sad news.

That and I had my
breakdown this morning. It was bound to happen. I just snapped thinking about the things that I have to do. When it happened I thought of Caroline for some reason. I thought she could relate or understand. (I don't know what that is supposed to mean or say about you Caroline, but I did think of you.)

Well...I'm signing off for awhile till I feel more stable...physically, emotionally, and scholastically.
"Whenever you feel bad...look at ugly and feel better." (tee-hee, remember this Caroline...still tickles me)

5 comments:

Thirdmango said...

Good luck. I live a night schedule, I go to bed each night at around 5 am and wakeup at 1:30 pm. Sunday is the only day this doesn't work.

Caroline Tung Richmond said...

Haha! I love u-g-l-y. You should send me a file of that image because I probably should make T-shirts of it and print it on mouse pads.

And it's funny that you thought of me when you had your breakdown. Don't you remember I had a semi-nervous breakdown junior year? It was all because of studying too hard and trying to get 100% on all of my exams. Never fret, my pet! If I learned anything from that experience, it is that you need to go on at your own pace. And honestly, Cass, you work so hard already! Don't feel bad that you're behind---you were on the verge of death! Just do the best you can and it is enough.

Looking back on that terribly hard semester, I didn't get straight A's, but I got A minuses. I'm not saying this to boast in any way, but I know that your hard work will show through. And you're already in the BFA program! The huge hurdle is passed!

Work hard, but take breaks when you need them. You're beautiful, talented, intelligent---everything will work out.

Anonymous said...

Hello friend! I heard how you were hospitalized. How awful. I would love to try some Indian food! I was just talking to someone about how it was my dream to try Indian food but I had no occasion to go to a restaurant. But eating with friends? Even better. Call me.

Travis Butterfield said...

I agree with Caroline (expecially that last part *wink*). But, seriously forks, one thing that I've learned is that health comes first. If you work yourself to death, you can't exactly enjoy the fruits of your labor, because, let's face it, you're dead. So. Just keep this song by Ryan Adams in mind, and you'll do just fine. It's called, "Note to Self: Don't Die."

p.s. did you get my email?

BlueAdagio said...

Sorry Trav...no email. Did you send it to my hotmail account? It's the only one I use anymore.

And THANK YOU EVERYONE! That have sent me little notes of encouragement. It means a lot. I'm working hard...but I did sleep in this morning which my body loved emensely. :)

I love you all!