Wednesday, February 15, 2006

"We were friends after we kicked some guy named Jack out for bad language. Bex didn't like him writting that stuff cause her six year old was with her so MaryKate and I kicked him out. Then we talked about stuff...while we played...and I still won. And everyone said...how do you do that. Talk and play and win. And I said I don't know. And then Juanna said I must be cheating so MaryKate smacked her with a wet telephone book. I said thanks. And she said, oh it was nothing...sure you would have down the same. Then MaryKate had to go and she asked if I'd be on later. I told her I didn't know. We said our goodbyes. Then I played some more. Later during one game Juana was ahead by like 30 points and then I did well and beat her on the last round...and I felt bad and I apologized and she said it was alright even though I was a cheater...and then two more people smacked her. It was funny. I had friends. "

~This brought to you by a 4 AM game of iSketch (try it out...link under "Pictionary Anyone!?!")

3 comments:

Travis Butterfield said...

you know, being awake at 4am might not be the best way to get better from a nasty illness . . .

BlueAdagio said...

yeah I know...but it's a great time to work on essay that is due later that day :)

shana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.