Monday, February 06, 2006

To all who it may concern,

After another restless night I broke down and went to the doctor. Apparently I am actually sick. It's not just all in my head. (Haha...some of it is in my chest.) I have some sort of viral brochitis. Now, I'm not supposed to go out in public because I super contagious. I was told to stay home from classes for the next week. I told the doctor I couldn't miss anymore class...haha...so here's the kicker. He gave me a mask to wear. Said that if I went into public I should wear it. Now I'm in a delima. Do I go to class wearing a surgical protective mask so that I can get all my work done and not fall behind...show those teachers that I'm really dedicated! Or should I just stay home and sleep as my body so desperately wants me to do. That blue paper mask with the elastic strings that fit over your ears is deffinately not helping my desire to go to class. My roommate has affectionally began referring to me as SARS instead of by my name. She finds the mask quite entertaining. I told her I'd get her one too...seeing as how she is probably the culprit who got me sick to begin with. But alas we shall all be one sicky apartment together.

Friends, Romans, door to door salesmen BEWARE we are teaming with viral goodies just waiting to meet you. For now it is nap time (again)...oh what fun. I shall catch up with you in a weeks time when my little blue paper mask is no longer my closest friend. Hope you all are well.
Affectionally your friend,
~Sars

4 comments:

Caroline Tung Richmond said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick, you bag of viruses! Haha. I was sick a few weeks ago, but I didn't have to wear a mask! I think it would be hilarious if you wore a mask to school...you'd probably get some interesting looks. Maybe some people will think you're trying to protest something.

Anyway, I hope you feel better!

Travis Butterfield said...

yeah. being sick sucks. I hope you feel better soon!

Travis Butterfield said...

So, I hope you didn't die or anything from your illness (I'm looking forward to a new post, 'cause I'm getting tired of reading the same ones over and over and over).

BlueAdagio said...

Hey Trav, what's your blog site addy??? I want to see.