Thursday, February 02, 2006

Okay...this is not a serious blog...not that many are...but I just wanted to say that two more of my friends added blogs to my site tonight and I love that bloggers are taking over the world! Haha. Yeah, it's great. What a fad. We'll see how long this last. It's like the IM thing. For awhile everyone talked on IM...even if you shared a dorm room with someone. Now I will conversate with my friends and then come home and read their blogs. I'm so silly. But I'm enjoying every minute of it. So, anyhow, to make this short...any of you that wish to join the ranks of blog-o-mania please do and sign up on www.blogger.com. It's very very easy. And you'll just love the power you have to change lives and perceptions by your important and ever read word.....hmm...or maybe it will just be a good waste of time. Either way you'll enjoy yourself. :) Have fun!

No comments: