Saturday, February 04, 2006

So, tonight I had the most unexpected phone call from a long time friend of mine that I have not really spoken with in quite awhile. I worry the conversation was not all that interesting for him, but it did not matter to me that there were no exciting new stories or thrilling adventures to talk about. There was just life. And that was enough...it was just so wonderful to speak with him.


I realized while talking with him, though, that I had not told him about being accepted to the BFA program. I have told so many people that it is hard to remember who has heard the news and who has not so to avoid sounding redundant in conversation or secretive by not sharing, I am announcing to everyone right now...I was accepted the Bachelors of Fine Arts program here at Brigham Young University!!! And to top it all off each and everyone of you reading this can plan for my gallery art show to take place between Feb. and April of next year (2007). Everyone is invited. I will send out an announcement come that time. In the meanwhile I will be working hard to produce the extrodinary artwork that will fill the gallery. I am so excited!

No comments: